Construction of St. John Bosco Center

39.10882, -94.57365

Download All
CA-PH-HOLYROSARY-0003-001.jpg 704.27 KB
Description

Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in the background.

Genre
Date Created
1940
Modern Location
526 Campbell Street
Kansas City, MO
Neighborhood
Collection Title, Call or Box Number
Photograph Collection, Holy Rosary Parish
Rights Statement

Publication, commercial use, or reproduction of this image or the accompanying data requires prior written permission from the Catholic Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph. Use of this image also requires that credit be given to the Catholic Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph.

Digital Object Identifier
CA-PH-HOLYROSARY-0003