First Presbyterian Church in Wesport
Photograph with full street level, exterior view of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950.
4000 Pennsylvania Avenue
Kansas City, MO
Historical Street Name:
Other Versions of this Object:
Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary use, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.
Collection Title, Call or Box Number:
DAR, Elizabeth Benton Chapter Scrapbook, SC30-8A, Box 4, Folder 3, #19
Digital Object Identifier: