Patrons Fire and Tornado Association
Photograph of the Patrons Fire & Tornado Association building at 125 South Cherry Street in Olathe, circa 1940. The stone building features an arched roof line bearing the name of the company, and the year 1912, marking its construction, is marked under the arch. Two men, identified as inspectors B. M. Ottaway and Floyd B. Reynolds, stand in front of the building next to two parked vehicles. The vehicles have ladders mounted on their roofs and have "Patrons Insurance Olathe, Kansas" and "Loss Prevention Service 'For Grangers'" painted on their sides.