Photograph of the Blue River north of St. John Avenue. The picture was taken looking northeast towards the Missouri Pacific Railroad bridge during a hike to Jesse James Cave on the Missouri River bluff near Sugar Creek, Missouri. Boy Scout Troop 80 Scoutmaster Bruno Nicoli directed the hike for several members of the Holy Cross Catholic Church choir and friends in the afternoon after church that Sunday.
Photograph of Noland Road, south of U.S. Highway 40, looking South. The image is taken in Jackson County, Missouri, and is typical of the county's highways in the 1930s. The entrance to Little Blue Road is pictured in the far background.
Photograph of the old Jackson County Courthouse in Independence, Missouri, prior to renovations in 1933. Later known as the Truman Courthouse. This vantage point faces northwest from the intersection of Lexington Avenue and Main Street.
Library and Administration buildings at the University of Kansas City, later University of Missouri-Kansas City. This vantage point faces northwest towards Newcomb Hall (left) and Scofield Hall (right).
In June 1936, the J. C. Nichols Company built this home at 6505 State Line Road for W. Edwin Bixby, president of the Kansas City Life Insurance Company. This vantage point faces south-southeast towards the house from just east of State Line Road.
The restored dormitory building of the Shawnee Indian Mission. This building is located at the northeastern corner of 52nd Street and Porter Road (now 53rd Street and Mission Road). This vantage point faces north on present day 53rd Street from just east of Mission Road.