Mid-1920's photograph of St. Peter's Church (left) and Rectory (right) on the south side of Meyer Boulevard between Holmes Street and Charlotte Street. This original corrugated iron church building was known by the congregation as the "Tin Cathedral". This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of Holmes and Meyer.
Photograph of the Norris Grain Company Grain Elevator at the northeast corner of Gardner Avenue and Topping Avenue in the East Bottoms of Kansas City, Missouri. The picture was taken looking north during a hike to Jesse James Cave on the Missouri River bluff near Sugar Creek, Missouri. Boy Scout Troop 80 Scoutmaster Bruno Nicoli directed the hike for several members of the Holy Cross Catholic Church choir and friends in the afternoon after church that Sunday.
1940's photograph of Columbus Park looking east with an unpaved Harrison Street between 3rd Street and 4th Street in the foreground and the intersection of Gillis Street and 4th Street in the center background. The four-story building to the right in the far background was located at 1050 East 5th Street.
1940's photograph of Columbus Park looking west-northwest with an unpaved 4th Street between Gillis Street and Harrison Street in the foreground and the intersection of 4th and Harrison in the left background. Houses along 3rd Street and Harrison are also shown in the background.
Photograph showing the through paving of Gregory Boulevard near Swope Park, Kansas City, Missouri, ca. 1930s. This vantage point faces west-northwest on Gregory Boulevard from just west of Jackson Avenue.
Photograph of Noland Road, south of U.S. Highway 40, looking South. The image is taken in Jackson County, Missouri, and is typical of the county's highways in the 1930s. The entrance to Little Blue Road is pictured in the far background.
Yates Drive, which provided a new entrance to Swope Park from the north, Kansas City, Missouri, ca. 1930s. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the intersection of 63rd Street, Elmwood Avenue, and Yates Drive (now Starlight Road).