A trash collection truck provided by the Country Club District Homes Associations, parked outside of George H. Welsh Motors at 420 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces north on Ward Parkway between Broadway Street and Pennsylvania Avenue.
Construction of the Country Club Plaza Theater began on March 2, 1928. The site bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and a new street to be put through on the west (Central Street). This vantage point faces northeast towards the intersection of 47th Street and Wyandotte Street.
J. C. Nichols Companies Field Construction Department trucks paving the middle of the street in the Armour Hills Gardens housing development.
Food baskets for fifth ward residents during the depression. This vantage point faces northwest towards ABC Storage at 3244 Main Street. A Monarch Storage truck is shown parked at the intersection of Main Street and Warner Plaza. Source: Bernard Ragan.
Photograph of a portable lighting system truck used to illuminate Kansas City Monarchs baseball games at night. It features a 40-foot pole and six 1,000-watt bulbs.
Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post on April 6, 1924 showing a truck carrying a large reproduction of a check for $5,000 from Kelly-Dennis Company to T. J. Pendergast. The advertisement was funded by the Republican city committee.
Exterior photograph of Southern Kansas Stage Lines freight terminal and garage in Kansas City, Missouri, with unidentified employees.