An autochrome photograph of Assumption Church (now known as St. Anthony's), taken looking northeast from the intersection of Benton Boulevard and Lexington Avenue.
An autochrome photograph of First Congregational Church, once located on the northwest corner of Admiral Boulevard and Highland Avenue. This vantage point faces northwest towards the church from this intersection.
An autochrome photograph of the B'nai Jehudah Temple, a Jewish synagogue at the southeast corner of Flora Avenue and Linwood Boulevard. This vantage point faces south on Linwood Boulevard just east of Flora.
An autochrome photograph of a fountain in the Country Club Plaza just east of the intersection of Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) and Broadway. This vantage point faces north-northeast towards a gasoline filling station, a parking lot, and the Country Club Plaza Balcony Building in the background.
An autochrome photograph of lilies growing along Gregory Boulevard by the property of George W. McClelland, lawyer. This vantage point faces west on the north side of Gregory Boulevard between Cherry Street and Holmes Road.
An autochrome photograph of an automobile parked next to an apple tree on Sunset Drive. Lauder notes with the picture: "Don't Mutilate".
An early picture of the Mission Hills Country Club House, once located in Kansas City, Missouri. After the Mission Hills Country Club moved across the border to Kansas, the building pictured became part of the Carriage Club. This vantage point faces southeast on State Line Road just south of Brush Creek.
An aerial view of the Mission Hills Country Club showing the completed club house, with State Line Road running across the center of the picture. After the Mission Hills Country Club moved across the border to Kansas, the building pictured center became part of the Carriage Club. This vantage point faces east from above the southern portion of present-day Mission Woods, Kansas.
Three homes on 61st street at the end of the completed Belleview Avenue. This vantage point faces south on Belleview Avenue from just south of Huntington Road.
Standard Oil Company Filling Station planned, designed and constructed by the J. C. Nichols Company for the Standard Oil Company. This vantage point faces northeast on Brookside Boulevard just south of 62nd Terrace.
Early picture of the 51st Street shopping center, the first business development built by J. C. Nichols Company. At time of photograph, the Country Club Grocery Co. Meat Market took up residence in this building. Located on the northeast corner of Brookside Boulevard and 51st Street, this building was better known by 1925 as part of the Colonial Shops.
Photograph of the construction of Mission Drive in Mission Hills, Kansas. This vantage point faces southeast towards 63rd Street from just south of the intersection of Mission Drive, High Drive, and Brookwood Road.
The rock quarry at 55th and Locust Street during the construction of Crestwood Drive.
Two young women sitting near a lamp sculpture with a house at 5939 Overhill Road barely visible in the background. This vantage point faces northeast towards the small park at the intersection of Stratford Road and Oakwood Road, in Mission Hills, Kansas.
The J. C. Nichols Company sales office at the southeast corner of 59th Street and Ward Parkway Boulevard in 1919.
This picture of the Brookside Shopping District was taken looking northeast at the intersection of Brookside Boulevard and 63rd Street.
This picture of John S. Watkins at the Brookside Shopping District was taken looking northeast at the intersection of Brookside Boulevard and 63rd Street.
Sign for Wornall Manor, looking southwest from the intersection of Pennsylvania Avenue, Valley Road, and 62nd Street.
Two residents, a man and a woman, of Greenway Fields walk near the Rams' Heads, a decorative motif for a trellis over the sidewalk on Valley Road near 62nd Street. This vantage point faces north-northeast on Valley Road south of 62nd Street.