Clipping from the Kansas City Star on March 18, 1932 showing James P. Aylward, Casimir J. Welch, James M. Pendergast, William E. Sullivan (left to right, top) as well as Michael Ross (bottom). They are shown attending the Jackson County Convention at the Jackson County Courthouse once located between 5th Street and Missouri Avenue and Oak and Locust streets.
Book containing text and photographs of the history, facilties, art, and architecture of the courthouses of Jackson County, Missouri. The document also includes portrait photographs of the public servants that aided in the creation of the new Jackson County Courthouse and a list of county judges of Jackson County from 1827 to 1933.
Photograph looking north along the east side of Locust Street between Independence Boulevard and 6th Street. The Jackson County Courthouse and the K.C. Cold Storage Building is pictured to the left.