This photograph was taken looking east-northeast on 12th Street just west of Pennsylvania Avenue in Kansas City, Missouri. Pictured are Merritt Outdoor Advertising Company billboards (left) and Hotel Washington and Cordova Hotel.
Photograph of the Paseo Baptist Church congregation posed in celebration of the church's fifty-sixth anniversary. This photograph was taken facing east towards the main entrance of Paseo Baptist Church.
Front and back cover of the April 22, 1930 program for the Thirteenth Annual Fashion Show at Convention Hall under the auspices of Wheatley-Provident Hospital Auxiliary No. 1. These excerpts include advertisements for The Bahr Furniture Company and the Turner-Evans School of Flying.
Photograph of the residence of Winston and Addie Holmes, once located at 2221 Michigan Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces east on Michigan Avenue between 22nd Street and 23nd Street. The sign affixed to the front of the house reads: "Pianos, Tuned & Repaired"
Photograph of the Wheatley-Provident Hospital, located on the western side of Forest Avenue between 18th Street and 19th Street in Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces west-southwest towards the Forest Avenue entrance.
This photograph of the Southeast Side Business District was taken looking southeast from the intersection of Prospect Avenue and 18th Street in Kansas City, Missouri. Pictured are four Merritt Outdoor Advertising Company billboards. 18th & Prospect Drugstore and stores located on two of the other corners. Prospect Avenue, 18th Street, 27th Street, and Indiana Avenue carline tracks are pictured.
Early 1940s photograph of Macedonia Baptist Church congregation members as they depart on a trolley ride to Fairyland (7501 Prospect Avenue) for an annual church picnic there. Reverend Preston Allen, Sr. is pictured standing at the door of the streetcar parked near 22nd Street and Troost Avenue. At that time, the Macedonia Baptist Church was located at 2205 Troost Avenue.
Photograph of the Lincoln High School Class of 1933 posed outside of the main entrance to the school. Lincoln High School was once located at the northeast corner of Tracy Avenue and 19th Street in Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces north 19th Street just east of Tracy Avenue.
Photograph of the interior and exterior of the Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2, built in 1928 as an annex to the Tuberculosis Hospital built in 1914. Captioned: "Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2 is situated in the country, outside of the city limits, on high spot to the west of U. S. highway No. 40. It is a new building, constructed in accordance with the latest ideas on the treatment of tuberculosis, and has the most modern equipment. It is a free hospital, giving treatment until patient is discharged with disease arrested.