Circa 1925 photograph with interior view of the original Coon-Sanders Novelty Orchestra seated and posed with their instruments. Pictured left to right: Nick Musolino, Pop Estep, Joe Richolson, Joe Sanders, Carleton Coon, Bill Haid, John Thiell, Orville Knapp, and Harold Thiell.
Circa 1930 photograph with full frontal and side view of Western Ice Service Company, Plant No. 123; located at 12th and Iron streets in North Kansas City, Missouri. Built in 1921, purchased in 1927. This vantage point faces southwest from the east side of Iron Avenue between 12th Avenue and 13th Avenue.
Photograph of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950. This vantage point faces east on 40th Street from just west of the intersection of 40th and Pennsylvania.
Photograph with exterior view of the Church of Christ (Hedrickite Church) or (Temple Lot) located in Independence, Missouri, at River Boulevard and Lexington Avenue on what is referred to as the Temple Lot. Church is a Latter Day Saints sect.
Portrait of the American Helelenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) Heart of America Chapter 73 including Steve Sakoulas, Louis Kartsonis, and Father Nicholas Speloitis in the 1930s. AHEPA is social and charitable organization for Greek immigrants and their descendents.
Photograph of the dedication of a monument at the site of the first Shawnee Indian Mission, located near the former town of Turner in Kansas City, Kansas. Thomas Johnson later relocated the mission to Johnson County. Unidentified men and women are pictured near a tent and American flag.