The Avon Shop
The Avon Shop opened October 1, 1924 at 108 W. 47th Street on the first floor of the Tower Building. This vantage point faces north on 47th Street just west of Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway).
108 West 47th Street
Kansas City, MO
Point of view:
Other Versions of this Object:
Publication, commercial use, or reproduction of this image or the accompanying data requires prior written permission from the The State Historical Society of Missouri-Kansas City. Use of this image also requires that credit be given to the The State Historical Society of Missouri-Kansas City.
Call or Box Number, Collection Title:
K0054-v07p188-01, J. C. Nichols Company Scrapbooks
Digital Object Identifier: